More Info About Me

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Today I'm thankful for:  An amazing group of teachers who work so hard every single day.  These people are so committed to helping kids and I think they make a difference (some more than they know)!  It's the end of testing for most of them.  I know they are happy about that...but I also know that they do the prep work that makes it possible for our kids to show what they know.  

On the "Family Front":   Saw DS 2 today.  It was a nice visit--though short.  He's been accepted into an Exercise Science program that will allow him to finish school by next August (2012)--though it necessitates another move for him.  Still, so proud of my guys who continue to work on finding the next step in their journey and taking it with style!  

My Educational Journey:  Two more weeks of class!!  Well...of this class!  These things are back to back...so I'm also thinking about the fact that I'm now two or three months closer to the end of the entire fifteen month program.  I'm learning.  It's just a lot of new stuff and I'm still acclimating to the format of these courses.  

My Running Notes: Ran again last night.  Feeling good...despite a little tinge in my knee.  Praying that it continues to hold up as I add time!   

What I'm Reading:    Um FCAT manuals and tests this week...that's all! 

On my Mind:   I'm so tired.  I know it's because I sleep eat and breathe this test when it's the window.  I want to make sure everything is just so.  I let it take a toll on me and I need to learn to let it go a bit more.  And in the "let it go" department...here's a good quote:  

Inspirational Quote or Thought for Today:

“Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go.” — Herman Hesse



No comments: