
Eclipse and Breaking Dawn: Book Review
New Moon Book Review

The Abstinence Teacher: Book Review
Twilight: Book ReviewWhy I Jumped: Book Review
Pledged: The Secret Life Of Sororities: Book Review

Healing Promises: Book Review
Coming Unglued: Book Review
The Shack: Book Review
Sex God: Book Review
Flies on the Butter: Book Review
John Tesh Intelligence for Your Life: Book Review
If You Lived Here, I'd Know Your Name: Book Review
One Thousand White Women: Book Review
Stolen Innocence: Book Review
Sisters Ink: Book Review
The Penny: Book Review
Elvis Takes a Backseat: Book Review
Schooled: Book Review
Quiet Strength: Book Review
2 comments:
This is a great list. There are a couple on there I'd like to read. I know you will share with us your take on them, which I always enjoy.
Good job - more than 1 book a month. My youngest is 4, so I don't read a smuch as I used to...and plan on again.
Post a Comment