![]() |
OK, I know it's a little materialistic...but I LOVE to shop! Here are the best places I've been around the country: 1. From my WW yesterday, you should guess #1. The Magnificent Mile in Chicago 2. Providence Place in Providence, Rhode Island 3. Ikea (anywhere) the stores I have been to are in Chicago and Atlanta. 4. Prime Outlets in Lee, Massachusetts I love shopping in New England where there's no tax on clothes--EVER!! 5. Opry Mills in Nashville is definitely among my "must-visit-when-you're-in-the-neighborhood"-places. 6. Lenox Square in Atlanta, Georgia is a very cool mall to visit. 7. Circle Centre in Indianapolis is a very neat mall, too. I especially like the stores and restaurants that are surrounding it as well. 8. Fayette Mall in Lexington, KY is more of a memory maker for me. I loved my time in Kentucky and still feel, in some ways, it's "home" for dh and me. 9. The Florida Mall in Orlando is a great mall with all my favorite stores. 10. Carson Pirie Scott isn't on the Magnificent Mile, but is on State Street in Chicago...LOVE IT!! 11. Ellenton Prime Outlets in Ellenton, Florida is one of my more frequent outlet trips. 12. Meijer's is a place I always stop when I am in Ohio. I can find great deals in there...and we don't have them in the south. 13. La Jolla California is definitely a place I loved browsing stores even though I've only been there once. |
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

9 comments:
I absolutely love to shop!!! I love the hunt for the bargain. Lets go shopping sometime, k?
My favorite store to shop at is Kohl's. We do not have one here and they keep putting the ads on TV and that always upsets me to death. I even wrote to them and even got an answer!! They wanted to know where I thought they should put it...well other than my backyard...I told them to put it in the Savannah Mall (that is only about 5 minutes from me) but that went NO WHERE of course. We had them all over the place in Illinois. It is a GREAT store with bargains and great clothes...Can you tell I miss it???? My Thursday Thirteen is up..a hard one for me today as you will see...Sandy
We have a Prime Outlet here just south of where I love in Columbus, Ohio. There can really be some good deals there.
We LOVE IKEA...it's so worth the 45 minute drive. In fact, I carried some stuff from there to FL for Alicia's mil last weekend.
I need you to shop for me...I'm uninspired at best, but perhaps that's because I don't like taking the kids with me...
I loooooove the mall in Orlando! And Lenox Square in Atlanta is pretty awesome too!!!
Let's be real! In Susan's case, ANY TARGET will do!!
You are a girl after my own heart!! I love the Fayette Mall too...same reason. We have a Prime Outlet near me, I haven't been able to visit there much since I have had trouble with my knees but when I get better...watch out!
Thanks for visiting my blog today.
Have a great weekend.
Great list! I'll let you do all the shopping though - it wears me out. :)
Out of your list, I've only heard of Ikea. Heard of. I've never actually been to one. My inlaws bought us a clothes hamper from there; it's pretty cool. :)
Thanks for stopping by my Th13! :)
I LOVE La Jolla! We went on our honeymoon there and we go there for a romantic weekend whenever we can!!
Post a Comment