More Info About Me

Saturday, September 09, 2006

He Has a Dream....

Dh is out of town this weekend. He comes back in today and will leave again tomorrow for a week. Last night, DS 4 fell asleep in my bed. Before I could move him, I also fell asleep. About 2:00 this morning he was making a weird sound that woke me up. I said, "Are you OK?" He put his head up and said, "I was dreaming that I was Albert Einstein." HUH??????

First of all, I didn't even know he knew who Albert Einstein was. Secondly, WHO dreams they are Albert Einstein?

But, at least he dreams BIG, you know what I mean? I thought about moving him to his own bed...but then I decided I really wanted to be there in case he thought he was someone else later on....

He's still sleeping as I write this. I can't wait for him to wake up so I can ask the big question: "How'd you sleep?" Who knows who else might have popped up in his mind!

No comments: