OK after my cranky blog last night and knowing that today is Valentine's Day...I thought I'd list just a few of the things I love...
♥ My Lord and Savior, Jesus
♥ My wonderful husband of almost 19 years for his undying, unconditional love and support for me and our children and his steadfast faith
♥ Son 1 for his determination and willingness to stand strong for what he believes and the willingness to try new things
♥ Son 2 for his tenderness, concern and gentle way that he treats other people and his “can-do” attitude
♥ Son 3 for his ability to handle some of the tech pains that I have run into and his persistence in figuring things out
♥ Son 4 for the music that is in his heart and the zest with which he approaches life
♥ My Mother for believing in me and giving me my faith foundation
♥ My Dad for his support and love as I have gone through each new season of life
♥ My Stepmother for being so compassionate and thoughtful
♥ My brother D for his friendship and laughter
♥ My brother G for his concern and compassion for his entire family
♥ My SIL C for the way she has blended in with our family as if she has always been there (and for two of my darling nieces and sweet nephew ☺)
♥ My FIL for being there to “help” whenever we need it and giving without condition
♥ My MIL for the best “coupon” ever ☺ AND for Grandma’s kitchen and her unwavering faith
♥ My Phoenix BIL and SIL and their children (the other two darling nieces and two nephews ☺) for seeing to it that we get to still be part of each other’s lives even when the miles separate—and for their beautiful example and constant testimony of how Jesus works in their lives
♥ My wonderful extended family: Grandmother, Aunts, Uncles, and many many cousins for making it seem like they are only a phone call away though there are many miles between us
♥ My dearest friends from church, Bible study, and school for their love and willingness to reign me back in when it’s necessary and to nudge me forward when I need to move on
This list could go on and on...but for each of these people and their part in my life, I am eternally grateful!! Happy Valentine's Day!!
2 comments:
Thanks Susan, Happy Valentines Day!
Your MIL's Coupon was your FIL!!!
Post a Comment