More Info About Me

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

TOOOO funny....

OK, perhaps I have gone over the blogging edge. I saw this on another blog last night and wanted to pass it along to you. It made me laugh out loud!! This is called "Google Image Fun".

If any of you dare to try it, go to Google Images. Type in your response to each of the items below and paste whatever picture you get into your blog. (Note: I DID use the second or third image sometimes just because the first one didn't seem appropriate...but I committed to ONLY using images from the first page of the search):

1. Your first name (like I really wish!):



2. Your middle name:



3. Your last name:

Maiden



Married


4. Age on next birthday:


5. Favorite Color:


6. Place where you want to live:


7. Place where you actually live:



8. A habit I have:



9. Religion:


10. Favorite Food (I had to go deeper on this one because the singer Meatloaf was the first picture---NOT on MY blog!)



11. Favorite Animal:



12. Dream Job:


Note: If you choose to do this, you have to save the clipart to your computer as a .jpg file then you can move it into blogger. It's considered stealing bandwith to just link up to someone's website via the URL.

BUT it IS worth the time it takes and it really is FUNNY!!

No comments: