Occasionally one of my DSs will make a comment about my blog just to let me know that they DO peak in on it occasionally. For example, after I posted my "Going Back to School" post recently, one of them said, "So you're thinking about going back to school?" I knew he had read that post.
Last night, I was sitting in MY room minding MY business while son 2 was on the computer (which is also in my room). He said, "You didn't say ONE thing about me in your blog from January 24th until the 31st! Mom, that's not good!" For those of you who have not been reading since day 1, let me just say this is the very same son who told me, "DOOON'T BLOG, MOM! You don't know what I learned about my firends in their blogs!" (Like I was going to air our "dirty laundry" on the Internet!) Funny, isn't it, that this very same son is now keeping a tally of how much I mention him in a week??
I believe in equity...even in blogging I suppose. It's hard, though, because sometimes one child gives you more "material" than another. Tonight the anal side of me decided that I would tally up the number of times I have talked about each child on my blog since June. Son 2, this is for you:
Son 1 ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** * (26)
Son 2 ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ** (32)
Son 3 ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ** (27)
Son 4 ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ** (32)
Each of those *s represents a mention somewhere in this blog. It looks to me like I'll be blogging about DSs 1 and 3 a bit more over the next few weeks....they have some catching up to do!!
And thanks, Son 2, for today's material. Tally Ho!
No comments:
Post a Comment