More Info About Me

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Graduation #1

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things about SUSAN'S DS 1



I decided to use ds 1 since we are attending his first graduation (from LPN training) tonight.He'll graduate high school in May although he is taking all of his courses at the community college right now.

1. DS 1 was born 9 months and 10 days after dh and I were married.
2. He has always been VERY verbal and learned the power of words early.
3. He loves to try new things and is uninhibited by challenges.
4. He has played the piano, the trumpet, and the bass guitar in his eighteen years.
5. He is fun and driven all at once.
6. He surprised me when he said he wanted to enter an LPN program.
7. He has great visions and dreams for his future.
8. He is a thinker who can STILL hold a great conversation.
9. He has worked hard in these past 18 months to finish this program.
10. He plans to go on to finish the RN and really would love to work as a flight nurse.
11. He is a HUGE help when I need him.
12. He has made the transition from being a boy to a young man with relatively few bumps in the road.
13. I am proud of him beyond what I could ever type in 13 lines. Happy Graduation son!!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Red Headed Rants and Rambles
2. The KtKronicles
3. Seeking Thin Spaces
4. Treasure of Jewels
5. V I R T U E



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



2 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations D!!! We're so proud of you and the young man of God that you are.

Anonymous said...

Daniel,

Grandma and Grandpa are very proud of you.

I also appreciated you coming over yesterday to check me out. Your advice to send me to the doctor was correct. And, you were right about the low bp (laying down and lack of fluid intake).

Congradulations on both your academic/career and on your journey of Christian faith.

We love you.

Grandpa Nations