More Info About Me

Saturday, February 04, 2006

The Blog Monster!

OK I don't get it....

I blogged last night. I know I did because KT commented on it in my latest Thursday Thirteen....

Now it's gone! What happened to it?

There must be a monster on my blog because now I don't see it in my lists of posts nor do I see it on my blog page. Weird, huh????

It's stuff like this that makes me crazy with the computer!! My post has to be flying around somewhere in cyberspace.

Anyway, for anyone who gets to read this and didn't see last night...here's a recap (as close as I can remember):

Title: I Can't Live a Day Without You

Post: {Cue up the Carpenter's music.} I have a habit. Everynight before I go to bed (and sometimes during the day) I check my email...check up on a couple of forums that I read daily...and then write and/or check out the blog world. I have put the blogs I read in my sidebar over on the right. I love visiting these sites each day...I am always filled with anticipation when I push the link button to "catch up" on what's going on. Some of these people I know and others I have never met...but somehow I feel like I have a connection to them.

I almost feel guilty for writing this post after I read my SIL, Heather's, blog. She had a very busy week where blogging had to have dropped clear to the bottom of a long list of responsibilities and "life stuff". And maybe that's true for others here too.

It's OK....

I just want you to know that I miss you when you are gone.

So maybe I should switch the song to say, "I Don't Like Going a Day Without You" OR "I Enjoy Catching Up With You"....

I don't know.....Forget the music, I'm going to bed. {End of Last Night's Post}

And now, after knowing that the above post has been stollen by the blogmonster...I am wondering if he's visited some of you too!! ;-)

3 comments:

kt said...

uuuhhhh....ok, yah, THAT'S VERY wierd!

The cyber trolls must be out trolling again....snatching blogs & whatnot! lol

Oh! Iknow----it's a glitch in the MATRIX! ;o)

Heather said...

Thanks Sooz, it's nice to be missed!

Blogging has been such a blessing...I feel like I'm making up for years of lost time in getting to know my only sister in law better!

Love,
Heather

Susan said...

Thanks, Heather...that was sweet.