(These three have gone to watch DS 3--in the middle--complete his solo flight in a glider this morning. Although this is NOT a glider, it is the three of them with the thing they enjoy so much: an airplane.)
How exciting!!!! Passion in the right areas at such a young age is wonderful and amazing! Did you get to go too? Oh, I guess so, since you took the picture.
YEA! Soooooo.... How'd he do? How'd he DOOOOOOOO??? Inquiring minds want to know! As a matter of fact... I think HE should be your guest blogger and tell us ALL about it HIMSELF!!!
10 comments:
How exciting!!!! Passion in the right areas at such a young age is wonderful and amazing! Did you get to go too? Oh, I guess so, since you took the picture.
That is so cool!
Praying for him...
How exciting! I hope he has a wonderful time!
YEA! Soooooo.... How'd he do? How'd he DOOOOOOOO??? Inquiring minds want to know! As a matter of fact... I think HE should be your guest blogger and tell us ALL about it HIMSELF!!!
Congrats to DS3!!!!! My husband is impressed. He loves flying.
Susan
It must be the biggest thrill to fly the plane yourself for the first time. Congrats D3
I mean DS3
So cool!
Woah! That's awesome! :) Miss you! Hope all is well. Church meeting Friday night. . . please pray for us. I'm nervous. :)
Post a Comment