More Info About Me

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Photo Hunt: Clouds

I don't know what's going on with Blogger, it keeps shutting down blogs before I can open them. At any rate, here's my photo hunt picture for this week: One of my favorite "cloud" pictures from Alaska.


7 comments:

Melli said...

Oh you cheat! *sigh* We could ALL get FABULOUS clouds if we took an Alaskan CRUISE and then flew up in a plane (or helicopter) to get even with the mountaintops... and peek THROUGH the clouds to SEE them! (what do you mean green doesn't become me???)

Ladybug Crossing said...

Stunning!

Hey - your problem isn't you.. it's sitemeter. I don't know what or why, but I took sitemeter off of my blog.
YMMV
LBC

Momma Roar said...

Its not blogger - its a site meter issue. Sitemeter is not letting Internet Explorer open the blogs. I posted today about it so hopefully more people will know to delete the sitemeter info.

Beautiful picture, btw! :D

Baba said...

Good afternoon Susan, your 'cloud picture from Alaska is beautiful... love it.When I told Fred about your son going to fly solo on a glider,he has always wanted to do this and never did...what a fun and exciting time for your son..have a good week-end.
Hugs, Baba

heidi @ ggip said...

Beautiful! I love that photo!

Susan said...

Stunning!!!
Susan

Anonymous said...

Great shot! I love how you have to peek through the clouds to see those beautiful mountains!