![]() |
the week. This week, I simply waited and didn't really "plan". 2. When I logged in at 6:40am to do it, the computer was locking up and not being cooperative! 3. By the time I thought it WOULD cooperate, I decided that I needed to leave for work. 4. I was going to do it when I got to work...but ended up getting caught by three colleagues before school and couldn't get to my computer. 5. I was going to do it just after the bell rang and then remembered that I needed some paperwork for a 9:00 meeting. 6. The 9:00 meeting went straight to 12:00! 7. At 12:00 I had to leave to go to ANOTHER meeting at our school board building. 8. When I arrived at that meeting, people had to catch me up on all that I missed in the morning session. 9. When they took a break, I thought "I'll do it QUICKLY...but NO... someone else had to learn how to make a Powerpoint presentation in a brief amount of time. 10. By the time I left that meeting, it was 3:30. I was frustrated. 11. My car was displaying the "You're running on the edge of dangerous because your gas is so low" button. So I had to go get gas. 12. I also had to go to the bank. When I came home, I had to talk to DS 1 and DS 3 a bit and get the "scoop" on the rest of our family. 13. I got a phone call from a friend...that was well worth the time...and NOW here I am...finally finishing my TT for this week!! (Maybe next week will be more creative! ;-) |
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

12 comments:
Hey, at least you got it up before Friday. :o)
What a day this has been! My daughter emailed me her unbelievable day. I met a friend who spent a half hour detailing her setbacks; your post is full of hanging points; and my day was just indescribable! What is this?!
Thanks for visiting.
This sounds like a "dog ate my homework" story. ;-)
Thanks for stopping by.
Oh, I hear ya! I guess we'll let you slide this week, lol. It's hard enough coming up with a list of 13 whatevers, and then you have to find the time to post them, geesh!
Your day sounds more like a Monday than a Thursday! I hope the evening is peaceful;-)
Better late than never ;) Seems like you had a pretty busy day - hope the "scoop" was all good :)
I agree - better late than never!
At least it got up, LOL!
cut yourself a break...I think it's pretty tremendous that your TT was up by 5!!
...and you even found time to stop by mine:) thanks:)
That's kind of what happened to me. I posted mine but it was goofed up and I didn't get it fixed until almost 4:30. You couldn't really read it until then.
Ah well, such is life.
Thanks for visiting my T13 once you could actually read it!
Wow, you have had one busy day!!! I hope next Thursday works better for you! :-)
Some days just go like that...and as I am looking at some TTers, they don't have one up even now(Monday) so at least you did it. What a pretty blog...
Post a Comment