They do indeed grow up fast. My daughter just turned 23 and has been married 2 years. Amazing. Hoep you have a little sound clip on the site one day so we can hear that young man sing. Take care, Frances
I was just telling my oldest grandson that if he had had the sense to stay little, things would be a lot less complicated and he would get to travel a lot more with us. But they just insist on growing up, don't they.
Oh yes, they do grow up too fast! This is a new thing in our home now too. My 3rd oldest son just played his guitar in our church for the first time for Mother's Day. It was a neat gift!
15 comments:
And so quickly too!
When did THAT happen?
I see it this way....the growing up part, yes....but there is a lot of talent.
Thanks for dropping by my W W
Oh they do grow up ... I'm not ready for that... yet.
Of course they do! That's what we train them to do!
Yes, they do, they grow and then they take care of us! :)
Lucky you to have a son who loves music.
Being a music teacher, I know how much that means.
My Wordless Wednesday is up too!
I know, I have a HS senior, who loves his e-guitar! happy ww!
No... I refuse to accept any more of this whole "growing up" thing. I am gonna put a stop to this and keep my little one little,,,
Just got back from NYC visiting 2 of our 3. They are launched and thriving. I miss them but am thrilled for their success.
They do indeed grow up fast. My daughter just turned 23 and has been married 2 years. Amazing.
Hoep you have a little sound clip on the site one day so we can hear that young man sing.
Take care,
Frances
They grow up too fast...
LBC
I was just telling my oldest grandson that if he had had the sense to stay little, things would be a lot less complicated and he would get to travel a lot more with us. But they just insist on growing up, don't they.
Nice picture.
We just got my 9 yr old a guitar last Christmas. I just don't want to think about them growing up! Its coming up too quickly!
Oh yes, they do grow up too fast! This is a new thing in our home now too. My 3rd oldest son just played his guitar in our church for the first time for Mother's Day. It was a neat gift!
Great WW!
My WW is up too!
Reminds me of my little brother...who grew up too! Thanks for dropping by my WW.
Post a Comment