BUSY!
Some people think that summertime is marked by lazy, hazy, days. Porgy and Bess thought that the livin' was "easy" in Summer. Yes, it slows down some here. But it is also BUSY!
This Summer I will....
Visit my family in Ohio and a dear friend in Indiana
Conduct five full day workshops for teachers (although not consecutive days)
Get to see my Arizona SIL and her children at the end of June
Take the kids scalloping
Work at my school to prepare for next year
Attend a leadership academy training at the end of June
Hand over the Children's Church reigns to a new leader (Praise God!)
Watch my nieces and nephew for a day or two
Workout at the YMCA
Take the kids to the waterpark at the YMCA
Write 45 teacher's guides for this publishing season
Finish the publishing process on a new "teacher book"
Write a new professional book for 3rd - 5th grade educators
Go on a scrapbooking overnight with a friend
Yep, we're going to be BUSY!!! But, we're going to have FUN too!!
Summer????? Bring it on!! :-)
2 comments:
I think it is fabulous that you can face all of that busy-ness with such a positive attitude! I would probably go hide in a corner somewhere until it was all over with! ;)
I don't know if you'll recognize who I am but I'm a friend of Heather's (and I also happen to be Josh's fourth grade teacher) so when that book comes out I want to know where I can get a personally autographed copy!!
45 reader's guides?!?!? You are amazing!!
Post a Comment