More Info About Me

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Wordless Wednesday

OK, here's my first Wordless Wednesday.....




6 comments:

PJ said...

So great to see a kiddo into a book instead of a video game. Thanks for stopping by my WW..:)

Strong Enough said...

What a nice picture! I am sure you are proud! Thanks for visting my site!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for dropping by my W W!!

This is just so super! I love your picture for Wordless Wednesday...and to see a young child READING!! That's just too awesome for words!

Unknown said...

Great story attached to your WW. That is awesome to see your hard work paying off. As a former social worker I had an experience similar this week seeing a former foster child on her own working and has her own apartment. It is a great feeling knowing I have been a part of making that happen. When you take time to help a child it pays off in extraordinary ways. My WW is up!

Anonymous said...

It's an accomplishment like this to make you feel proud that you can help someone. Especially children.

Chaotic Mom said...

Very neat picture! My boys love books, too. ;)