More Info About Me

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Dry Spells

I love to write. I always have. When I was a child I filled journal after journal with information about my daily life experiences. I think that is why blogging appeals to me so much. For the past few days, though, I've had a block. I simply can't decide what to write about!

I have been working on editing this week. Maybe that's why my creative juices are dry. Editing is a boring process. It is where you have to make stuff fit...look for errors....check for accuracy and so on. BORING! I loved writing the book..this part is not my favorite.

Here I am wondering how long my dry spell will last. I read other blogs and think, "Wow! They are SO creative...well thought out and fun to read." Today, mine will not be that exciting for anyone. It's just a chance to tell myself that dry spells are OK. They are normal. And who knows? Maybe the creative rain is coming!!! I hope so. I hope so.

1 comment:

kt said...

Just call it a 'creative vacation'. I take them ALL the time. lol ;o)