My blogging friend Mary tagged me to do this quiz! Here it is Mary....Enjoy!
A Monday Meme!
How did you get the idea for your profile name?
I am a teacher and that means that I am also a learner...hence the name...
What song are you playing now, or wish you were playing?
Actually I just finished listening to ds 1 play a GREAT new song he wrote. He's really becoming quite a musician.
Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry?
The death of Tony Dungy's son in December made me very sad
What colour underwear are you wearing?
Gray...nuff said.
Do you want a baby?
Nope...been there done that...now GRANDBABIES eventually sounds REAL NICE!!
What does your dad do for a living?
He retired from Data Processing a few years ago
What does your mum do for a living?
She works for Property Management and at Busch Gardens
What is/are your pet's name(s)?
We are down to one pet, our bunny Button. The cat and dog both died this year :-(
What colour are your bed sheets?
Hunter Green
What are the last 3 digits of your phone number?
779
What was the last concert you went to?
I honestly can't remember...Other than the boys' band: The Oh's. I went to the Gaither's a while back....
Who was with you?
At the Oh's: All of our family. At the Gaither's": Mom, Carolyn, Elaine, and Geri
What was the last film you watched?
The Pink Panther Movie
What do you dislike most at this moment?
How many questions are in this thing! And the fact that I can't edit html on a mac, so I have to keep typing in the "b's" to make it bold.
What food do you crave right now?
Nothing. I am eating a pop tart.
Did you dream last night?
Yep---it was weird--I was moving to North Carolina and had a personal meeting with our Superintendent of Schools to ask him to tell my principal I was leaving---really STRANGE!!
What was the last TV show you watched?
American Idol Results Show last week
What is your fav piece of jewelery?
My wedding set that dh bought me for our 15th anniversary.
What is to the left of you?
A pillow
What was the last thing you ate?
Besides this pop tart---Sushi for dinner
Who is your best friend of the opposite sex?
Absolutely my husband!!
Who last MSN'd you?
I can't remember...it's been a long time since I have been on there.
Where is your significant other right now?
In our room watching TV and working on the computer
Do you have a crush?
Yep a BIGGIE
What is his/her name?
My GREAT Husband!
When was the last time you had your hair cut?
About 3 weeks ago...I hated it!!
Are you on any meds?
Vitamins and Lipitor
Do you have a mental disease?
Nope. At least not that I have been told! ;-)
What shirt are you wearing?
A sleeveless purple sweater.
Are you sexy?
??????
What's your favourite store?
Just ONE????? Target, Macy's and Chicos
Are you thirsty?
Yes, very...the pop tart is gone and so is my water!!
Can you imagine yourself ever getting married?
Been there done that, got the t-shirt....18 years and counting!
Who's someone you haven't seen in a while and miss?
Suzi, Family in OH
Where do you work?
At an elementary school
I am tagging Heather, Lynn, Dan (so he'll have something to blog about, and Amy. It's kind of fun to find out stuff about other people.
I'm setting my "Monday Meme" to show up on Tuesday because I don't want it crowding out my Monday post!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment