![]() |
1. I attended the same school system straight through: K - 12 2. I had stitches when I was four 3. I tried to sell dead leaves to the neighbors as a child (Mom made me give the money back) 4. I took one year of piano lessons 5. I went to the same church for about 24 years and was married there 6. I was in the marching band (color guard) 7. We loved traveling in the summer 8. Christmas was (and still is) my favorite holiday 9. I loved climbing the tree out front 10. I sunbathed on our roof that was covered in pebbles 11. I had mono when I was a junior 12. I worked at Busch Gardens 13. I babysat A LOT!!! I loved playing school with my little charges!! Links to other Thursday Thirteens! 1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!) |
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

9 comments:
Aww, your nr. 3 is sooo cute! lovely list!
You must have been either adorable or a great saleman's to be able to sell leaves to your neighbor! I loved your list. Thanks for dropping by.
Thanks for stopping by my 13!
It sounds like you had a really nice childhood!
Wasn't climbing trees fun? Sigh. I do that now, I'll kill myself - fall out or something. :)
Thanks for visiting
I too, attended the same school system from K-12! My hubby on the other hand is a PK, so he moved around alot, ended up going to many different schools! Two different worlds!
Great list! Thanks for visiting my 13!
I think you've got some Monday Memories coming on! I had mono too. And climbed a tree in the front yard.
Great times.
My TT is up.
I can't count all the scares I have from childhood - lol.
Selling dead leaves - now that is innovative - I kept inviting our neighbors for coffee and cake, but my mom didn't know and was surprises when the neighbors stood in front of our door and wanted the coffee and cake.
I think Easter is my favorite holiday.
Just babysat my sis - other kids were afraid of me - I was a tom-boy (I think that is the right word)...
Great list - need to keep that theme in mind for a future one of mine. Thanks for stopping by.:)
I love your list. I love that you sold dead leaves to your neighbors. Just too precious!
Thanks for stopping by my 13!
It is rare when folks get to attend the same school like you did. I was in many schools including 3 high schools.
Something to be said for continuity in church as well. Good for you!
I have great memories of tree climging as well.
My own 13 got nostalgic yesterday over at http://akaenigma.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment