More Info About Me

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen ConveniencesSUSANhas now that she didn't have as a child....


1. Air Conditioning

2. The "Switch the radio with your thumb" control on my steering wheel

3. My Cell Phone

4. A Computer

5. A video camera

6. Digital camera

7. A walk-in closet

8. A "walk-around" phone

9. A remote control

10. A bread maker

11. A microwave

12. Many malls to choose from (not just one)

13. Target and Walmart

And I MUST add a number 14....drumroll.....a GREAT place on the web to share my thoughts! (Thanks Susie, for making it even BETTER!!!!!)

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan! :) Your new look seems to be doing fine, but do let me know if you have any problems or questions. Happy Thursday to you!

Dan said...

Your toy car had a radio in it? Now I know I am complaining to Mom and Dad. :-) And the new look...Yeah I thought I had gone to the wrong page. Way to keep me on my toes.

Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

This is such an interesting list. It is fun to think about all the ways our lives are different now then when we were kiddos.

Thanks for stopping by my list. Happy Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Yeah modern life is grand. ;)

Thriftin' Gal @ Junk In My Trunk said...

I agree - how on earth did we ever get along without all that stuff? :)

Sonya said...

Technology has really came along way. How did we function w/o blogs? LOL!

Jane said...

Can you just imagine what OUR children will have that we didn't have!!!! Mindboggling.
Thanks for stopping by my T13.

Carmen said...

How did we ever manage without these things? :)

My list is up
:zombie:

Lord Swayne said...

Ah yes, the computer and cell phone. It's really bad that my life revolves around those two things.

Anyways, nice list. Mine are up here

Anonymous said...

I still don't have #1 or #3, maybe someday.

My TT's up. Have a wonderful day. Take-Care...

Chaotic Mom said...

I LOVED this list! It's always fun telling my boys, "You know, when I was a kid we only had three channels to choose from..." ;)

Great family pic of y'all, too.

Thanks for stopping by my T13!

Melli said...

WOW! I didn't either! Come to think of it... I didn't even HAVE a steering wheel when I was a child! LOL! But I do think our lives have gotten pretty darned cushie in the last 20-30 years! ;)

My list is up!

Kelly said...

Great list!
I am sure my list would look similar.

Moogie said...

Great list. Mine would look the same. :) My TT is up. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I'm checking blogs for Thursday Thirteen, and just wanted to remind you to change the "Get the code" link to Thursdaythirteen.com. Thank-you :)