![]() |
With Easter coming around the corner, I thought it'd be fun sharing some of my memories of this holiday from my early childhood until now. 1. Chewing the ear off the chocolate bunny 2. Peeps 3. Picking out a dress 4. Attending my first Sunrise Service in a Sundress and FREEZING!! 5. Easter baskets at Grandma and Grandpa's 6. Hunting for eggs in the house and finding the last one a little (ahem) late 7. Bonnets 8. Singing "Here Comes Peter Cottontail..." 9. Bringing extra chairs into church for all the seasonal attendees 10. Being excited that at least they were in church twice a year! 11. Picking out Easter outfits for the boys when they were younger 12. Mom sewing matching outfits for DS 1 and 2 when they were 1 and 2 13. Finding easter grass around the house long after the holiday is over!! Of course, I know that Resurrection is the MOST important thing about Easter!!!!! |
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

10 comments:
Your list helped to motivate me to help make better memories for my boys. ;)
Gotta love those marshmallow peeps, one of my childhood memories as well. I am excited about creating traditions and memories for my little man Justice. He is 8 mos. old. My TT is up!
Awww... sounds like my Easter's growing up were about the same as yours. But I was never freezing Easter morning, LOL! :)
I was so addicted to peeps, lol. I can't stand the things now. Thanks for reminding me of so many wonderful Easter memories. Happy Easter and Happy TT!
Aw! Sweet list! Bonnets are wonderful - I wish they were in style. I'd love to wear a pretty lacy one sometimes! ;)
Happy Easter!
I love your list Susan! I share some of these memories :) Thanks for sharing this list.
Btw, sorry about my linkie; I'm new to it but fortunately I seem to have made it work now so I entered your info for you. Thanks for droppin by :)
These are such precious memories and they make a really neat list.
Thanks for stopping by my TT. Happy Thursday!
You brought back some sweet memories for me. Getting a new outfit for Easter was always so special. Loved dressing my two boys when they were little. And, of course, the resurrection IS the most important thing.
Thanks for visiting my site.
Man, you have to add Cadbury Eggs to the list! My favorite!
Your post made me stop and remember all the wonderful things about Easters past that I had in my childhood. Those Peeps have been around a long time LOL :)
Post a Comment