More Info About Me

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #27

Thirteen School Supplies SUSAN Buys Every Year (whether we need them or not)
1. Crayons (I like the 24 boxes---and they MUST be Crayola)
2. Markers (88 cents at Target...I LOVE that!)

3. Notebook paper (wide lined and college ruled)

4. Scissors (Fiskars only)

5. Glue Sticks (Elmers)---I miss PASTE!

6. Index Cards

7. Paper Clips

8. Staples

9. Spiral Notebooks

10. Rubber Bands and Paper Clips

11. Post-its (I LOVE THOSE THINGS!!)

12. Highlighters (No neon yellow...they give me a headache)

13. School boxes

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!NO MR. LINKY today because no time...leave your link in comments and I'll visit later I PROMISE!!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


4 comments:

Leanne said...

I love school supply shopping, and heart shaped post-its!!! :D

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Boy I am glad I am done, through, finished, never have to do that ever again, but I still miss a full box of never been used crayons..love that smell..silly me..
sandy

Lynn said...

Could buy some for me while you're out?;-) My TT is up. I tried signing in at the TT page but it kept sending my other places! Oh, well. I posted vacation photos as I really couldn't think of anything else;-) Hope you're are getting back into your routine okay. Happy Thursday!

Anonymous said...

No kids here, but I still love school supplies! Wish I could find a reason to buy Crayons, always loved them. And I adore post-it notes and my new obsession, 4x6 post-it pads :)

Have a great day, my T13 is posted also...