
Now that blogger is cooperating, here is DS 3 waiting for his birthday lobster feast!! I think he had the bib on about 30 minutes before the lobster was to be finished!!
Here he is ready to dig in....
But wait, we forgot the birthday candles!!! Since we'll have cake next weekend, we improvised with DS 3's brainy idea.....
Hey, when you like lobster as well as, or even better, than cake, it works!!!Happy 12th Birthday, Son,
WE LOVE YOU!!
6 comments:
Very creative. The lobster feed looks really good too.
Looks like a great dinner. You going to do that for me when I am there in a couple weeks? You know the first picture of DS3 really shows what a great paint job you have in your house. Must have been some really good painters you had. :-)
Thanks, Daisy!
And, Dan, you're right, those were some GREAT painters that I had!! I'm ready to do it again.
;-)
What a great feast...for such a great "guy" too!! Is he going to be able to top that for YOUR big day tomorrow?? Have a great one!! Mine will be down at Circuit Court...jury duty!!! :-(
LY...C
Looks delish!! *drool*
My birthday is September 9th. Wanna come cook for me??
Have you started school yet? My two homeschoolers start tomorrow...one of my public schoolers starts tomorrow...two of 'em start next week...oy....
nice site, jordan needs to get a hair cut cause it was cool at first but now its crazy
Post a Comment