More Info About Me

Friday, October 24, 2008

It's going to travel...

OK, everyone who commented on my last post....here's what I'm going to do....

I want each of you to read this book. SO I'm going to send it along to Susan, with five stamped and addressed envelopes. Susan, when you read it, will you send it to someone else from the envelope? Then the next person can send it to someone else...and so on and so on until the book has been passed around. The last person can pass it along to whoever you'd like.

I hope that sounds OK. I'll need each of you to send me your address....so I can make your envelope tomorrow.

You can email me at sooz8764@hotmail.com


3 comments:

Melli said...

Ah! The book will be like Ella! Going off on adventures to friends all over! Each one should write a little note in it, so that you have something to look forward to when it gets back to you! :)

Mrs. LC said...

I'll send you my address. Just wanted to let you know that I just passed on a blog award to you in my most recent post!

Merrie said...

What a neat thing to do...