OK, all you Internet experts...when I post to my blog, it doesn't update here at work. It still shows the same page that I posted LAST week...and IF I go into blogger to see my latest post and comments, it only shows the first few even though it says there are MORE. Anyone know how to make your computer update???
5 comments:
No help here......I'm the Un-internet expert!!! Hope someone can help you. I always get help from some great blogger when I have a question. Yet another great thing about bloggers.
Susan
At LEAST we are getting your updates. :D
Wish I could help.
It could be your work's web cache that is hung up. In some networks there is an Internet caching server that loads up "pictures" of various websites. This is to cut down on the network "polling" the WWW for 'routine' web sites. It probably has nothing to do with your local cache.
Wow! Hope Samurai is right... I'm totally lost on this one!
I don't know but the same thing happened to me when I blogged at the hospital.
Post a Comment