The "rules"....which I find funny...only THREE steps here:
Copy/paste
Type in your answers and
Tag four people
A) Four places I go over and over
School (which is my work)
Nail salon
Target (DH says I have a Target habit)
Chick-fil-a (did I tell you that I am a Diet Cok-a-holic?)
B) Four people who e-mail me regularly
My Grandma
My friend Sandy
My friend Debra
Hmmm...I don't really have a fourth person..so I'm going to have to be like Jill (sort of) and say: Pottery Barn
C) Four of my favorite places to eat
Caragioulio's -- a quaint little Italian restaurant that DH and I like to visit
Bergamo's ---my FAVORITE Italian restaurant in Orlando (and my FAVORITE restaurant EVER since they sing show tunes and Opera while you eat)
Moe's (not very formal....but still a place I enjoy going)
Buffalo Wild Wings and Applebees tie for #4 as places to go with the kids
D) Four places you'd rather be
Mountains
A Cruise (anywhere is fine with me)
Back in Alaska
Somewhere in the Mediterranean
E) Four TV shows I could watch over and over
House
Law and Order
Apprentice
Cold Case
F) Four people I'm tagging
Whoever wants to play...I'm breaking this rule. Let me know if you do so I can come read your answers.
5 comments:
I have you as one of my favorites but notice I'm not listed. Any reason why?
Susan
Hmmm...I think it must just show 18 followers because when I click on "view all" you're there.
We have some tv shows in common! Ross and I watch House and Law and Order pretty regularly (SVU or CI?) :). Some of your favorites are mine too, but I have to travel/ take a day trip to go to them now...i.e. Target, Moe's, Chik fil a (and I'd have to add in Panera too). Anddd do ya wanna head over to the Mediterranean together? I have some friends in Italy we could stay with, so we can spend all our money on gelato and good pizza and such. ;)
I have done this one through email so many many times so not this time..Okay...Hope your day is going well...
I forgot about visiting the NAIL SALON often. That was a great answer!
Post a Comment