Good morning Susan, I have enjoyed looking at your red pictures.I have sent you a cool song with a video..your sons might enjoy it.Have a good day. Baba
Great red pictures, Susan! (I haven't done photohunt in several weeks...Maybe next time!) But stop over if you can...there's a book review there! Blessings!
Great for red today!! i worked this morning and have been nursing my knee all the rest of the day!! If you and your family would like to see a good movie...rent..."The Ultimate Gift". I blogged on it this week...really a good good movie..Sandy
Your Ohio State has a chance to be National Champs now! I am not a huge Ohio State fan, but I do cheer for them. I think it is in my blood (I was born in Columbus while my dad was attending grad school at The Ohio State University). :)
16 comments:
Good morning Susan, I have enjoyed looking at your red pictures.I have sent you a cool song with a video..your sons might enjoy it.Have a good day. Baba
Great choices, Susan!!Mine are here!
Please consider joining my Japanese Literature Challenge. The details came be found at:
http://dolcebellezza.blogspot.com/2007/11/youre-invited.html
I'd love to talk more books with you!
cool red pictures of santa,uniform,flower,food and ornaments!you had them in a package :)
happy ph!
mine`s up!thanx!
ghee
collections of red photos are great,
Mine is up at 4 Seasons Of My Life and
2Cents Worth . Hope u can visit me too. Take care.
great
Lots of fun red. Nice!
red photos are always great. Thanks for sharing them..
Mine is up too:
Every Beat Of My Heart
Great red pictures, Susan!
(I haven't done photohunt in several weeks...Maybe next time!) But stop over if you can...there's a book review there!
Blessings!
Great for red today!! i worked this morning and have been nursing my knee all the rest of the day!! If you and your family would like to see a good movie...rent..."The Ultimate Gift". I blogged on it this week...really a good good movie..Sandy
Isn't it nice to have a little red in our worlds? Great photos and have a good weekend.
Your Ohio State has a chance to be National Champs now! I am not a huge Ohio State fan, but I do cheer for them. I think it is in my blood (I was born in Columbus while my dad was attending grad school at The Ohio State University). :)
Great collage!
How fun! I love the collage. :)
Great collage, Susan!
Love your world of reds....you certainly have a colorful world. We just got to see Emma with Santa...I'm waiting to post that picture.
Post a Comment