More Info About Me

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Photo Hunt: Long

"Why LONG?", you might ask. This is my DH flying yesterday. He's waited a LONG time to get back into the pilot seat. He's flying LONGER and LONGER distances. Waiting for him to call and let me know he's "on the ground" always feels LONG. So, there you have it....my "take" on LONG! Happy Hunting!

Here's the code to get the blogroll and play along: PhotoHunt

15 comments:

Pamela said...

Hi Susan, thanks for visiting my blog! I actually love driving all the students because we are out and about and I'm not stuck behind a desk and a computer all day. Now watching DH up in the air like that would make me VERY nervous! Congrats on him getting back up there.

BunGirl said...

Hey there, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! If there's anything specific you're trying to learn about blogging, just ask. I'm more than happy to help out a fellow blogger.

Great shots for long too. How exciting that your DH can fly!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mommy Lutchi said...

love the shots, long way up...Mine is up at 4 Seasons and
2 Cents Worth . Hope u can visit me too. Happy Hunting.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

This word was not an easy one this week and all I could think of was a long road!! your take is good too!! Just have to use our imagination sometimes on these words for photo hunt...Sandy

ipanema said...

great take on the theme! wow, it must be nice to be up there again.

happy weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

A minute on that plane would be too long for me! Just the thought of flying on a plane that size makes me have motion sickness! Great photos!

Anonymous said...

Am glad he's back in the pilots seat, hope he has many safe landings and shorter waits to hear from him. Have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

Oh my....do you ever fly with him? I have never understood this passion. I have not been in a plane since I was 5 months pregnant with Miss Sam. I have a fear of flying...even though I know all the techniques to cure it ; )

**"Liza"** said...

Ohh thats neat! i wish I can try to ride that plane too..Mine is up too

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Susan, your husband is living the dream of many men! He is lucky that you are so understanding and faithful.

Anna said...

This is a great photos.....Thanks for sharing this beautiful photos...
Mine is up too:
Every Beat Of My Heart

Melli said...

Ohhhhh that is a PERFECT example of loooooong! I would love a loooooong flight in a little plane like that!

Natalie said...

I used something my husband does for my photo hunt too! :)

My LONG picture is up too! :)

Anonymous said...

I agree. Time stretches on forever when my man is in the air too. I love that "I'm on the ground" phone call!!