More Info About Me

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tuesday Tidbits...

I have so many things rolling around my head, that I decided to give you a bulleted list today....

I have the BEST blogging friends! Last week,SWEET DAISY sent me a beautiful advent ribbon. This is no ordinary countdown to Christmas. I mean it has all the sweet yummy goodies in it to open each day...but it also has a nativity glued to it. I almost didn't want to open the packages. BUT inside those packages are sweet Daisy blessings written to ME! I am loving hearing from you each day, Daisy, my friend!

Today, my dear friend, Jane at Cozy Reader sent me a beautiful Christmas pin. What a blessing it was to receive this wonderful gift after spending the whole day out shopping!

My SIL Heather came into town today and we enjoyed a "grown-up" lunch! It was a blessing to spend time together. {Edited to Add: I forgot to write the biggest blessing Heather gave me today....she was SO KIND to raid her fridge and give me 3 dozen home made cookies for our cookie exchange at school tomorrow. THANKS HEATHER! This definitely helped me be a bit more stress-free tonight!}

I finished most of my Christmas shopping today. I took a partial day at work to get it done. I am hoping to finish before the weekend so that I'm not wrapping on Christmas Eve (a task I've done in the past).

I still have that long post rolling around my head...just have to get the words on paper.

Hugs to all!!

3 comments:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Daisy and Jane both sent me the same things. What a wonderful thing to get in the mail!! I was feeling very blessed to have friends like this. Then I thought MAN I should have done something!! But they enjoy giving..so do I!! Your FIL wrote me a couple of times. He sounds like the nicest guy.!!
Sandy

Heather said...

You're more than welcome and I was glad to do it. Thank you for not asking me to pick up three dozen donuts!

Lazy Daisy said...

Awww....glad you are enjoying your Advent Ribbon! Merry Christmas my friend!