DH and I "slipped" away to Orlando for a few days of "alone time". He started the trip with a surprise "one hour massage" for two....how nice! Both of these pictures show our yummy dinner! The lobster was two pounds and stuffed with scallops and shrimp, mushrooms and spinach. The crab legs, well, they were sweet and tender.

11 comments:
You guys are soooo lucky...
Looks delicious!!! Hope you are having a great time!
xo
LBC
How awesome!!!!!!!! I will not be jealous. I will not be jealous. Dang it...I can't help it...I am sooooo jealous!!! Continue to have fun!!!!
Ohhhhhh NOW I'm jealous! Yea... hit me with Lobster! You really know how to make it hurt! :) LOL! Glad you guys are having so much FUN!
Have a wonderful time, you two!
Now, that boy knows how to make a girl smile.....and you are!!! I hope you both have a wonderful time together!
Oh yeah! What a nice little get away.
I have only had lobster a couple of times. I like it but then i get sick to my stomach!! Guess I am just not a sea food lover!! I am so glad that you two got to go away!! How wonderful..Always makes a good marriage BETTER!!
Sandy
Hi Susan, what a great get away you and DH are having..The seafood looks wonderful..I am back home and back to Curves and getting sweets out of my system..I hate to check the scales in the morning..Hugs,Baba
YUMMY!
Looks DELICIOUS! So glad you had a great time!
Post a Comment