More Info About Me

Sunday, December 16, 2007

It's Sunday...

but I haven't recouped from
SATURDAY!

Here are some photos from our very busy day that started at the soccer field at 8:30 and ended after Midnight...but was great fun!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that was so much fun!!

Melli said...

WOW! You really had QUITE a day, didn't you???! Soccer, The Wizard of Oz and a Debutant Ball all in ONE day??? Get some rest!!!

Baba said...

Hi Susan, What a great slide show...
I love your ball gown.. You have been a busy bee this season.

Your question about how I did my video on Saturday's photo hunt? I took it with my camera and then down loaded it to the computer.I take a lot of short videos with my digital camera.

Have a good week.. Hugs, Baba

Mary Jo said...

THAT looks like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

What a fun day! A deb ball and the Wizard of Oz in one day? That really is a lot to enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your dress. You look beautiful!!