Susan, cooling off on the water looks like fun.My daughter just got a new boat and her family uses it on Lake Lanier in Atlanta.Thanks for stopping by and wishing me a good recovery. Baba
Oh my arent you thrilled that you were so much younger when the boys were little and you were chasing them all around. Great picture. Cute boys of course!! ((smile)) Again thanks for your kind words. I am home this afternoon. Been with Betty this morning though. She is doing great!! Sandy
That's what I'M talkin' about!!! Whooo hoo! Who's is it? Who is she? Who are those kids? I only recognize DS4... NO FAIR! You can't use stuff like THIS for a WW!!! LOL!
9 comments:
Looks like fun!
Susan, cooling off on the water looks like fun.My daughter just got a new boat and her family uses it on Lake Lanier in Atlanta.Thanks for stopping by and wishing me a good recovery.
Baba
Looks like fun to me!
Susan
Oh my arent you thrilled that you were so much younger when the boys were little and you were chasing them all around. Great picture. Cute boys of course!! ((smile)) Again thanks for your kind words. I am home this afternoon. Been with Betty this morning though. She is doing great!! Sandy
Looks like fun was had by all!
You are speaking my language
That's what I'M talkin' about!!! Whooo hoo! Who's is it? Who is she? Who are those kids? I only recognize DS4... NO FAIR! You can't use stuff like THIS for a WW!!! LOL!
Looks like so much fun! I haven't been out on a boat in years!
Who cannot love Florida????
Post a Comment