"Herattict"?? OR "Forgetless"??
While driving home today, DS 4 was recounting a day not long ago that he and his Father had. In a very exasperated voice, he said, "It was just herattict!"
I said, "I haven't heard that word before. What does that mean?"
He said, "I know. It's my word for when things are rambunctious, confused, forgetless, and just crazy."
I asked, "What is 'forgetless'? I haven't heard that word either."
He replied, "It means that you keep forgetting stuff."
I said, "Oh, you mean forgetful?"
He said, "Yeah, that's it!" And then he added, "You spell it h-e-r-a-t-t-i-c-t. You know, just like it sounds."
I said, "I think it's an interesting...and possibly very useful...word."
He said, "Thanks."
So, there you have it. I hope your day was not "herattict"...but "forgetless" MIGHT just be a whole different story!
7 comments:
Forgetless!!! I love it!!!
How'd you do this week on your weight loss challenge?
I would pay BIG money for just one forgetless day! BIG money! DS4 has got a lot on the ball!
Oh my goodness! Your son is just precious! I love that new word! It has a great *ring* to it!! Ya know, he might just be on to something, LOL!
That was cute!
Susan
So cute! I may have to use those words this week!
I think I have a new word too!
I love it.
Too cute. Just too cute! And quite a speller he may become as well!
Post a Comment