![]() |
Last Sunday was my Brother, Greg's birthday. There are so many things to love and admire about him. Since I wasn't able to get up there last weekend...and I didn't call (I'm sorry)...I thought I'd make HIM the subject of this Thursday Thirteen. 1. He LOVES his wife and kids! ![]() 2. He loves the rest of his family, too! 3. He is a GREAT Dad! 4. He's also a wonderful UNCLE! ![]() 5. He loves sports...and has excelled at several of them over the years. In fact, we used to spend every Friday night at the football field when my boys were little...GO Cowboys! 6. He is gentle and has a very tender heart! 7. He's loves to laugh and makes sure that everyone is happy and having FUN! 8. He's a GREAT "grill-master"...love those hamburgers, Greg!! 9. He can put together "stuff" when needed. And, usually, he's undaunted by all the pieces that come in a box. 10. He LOVES music. I'll never forget "Countin' Flowers on the Wall" or "Ya'll Come Back Saloon"---some of the first songs he learned at age three!! 11. He loves the water and all the activity it brings. ![]() 12. He's not totally complex...he loves the simple things and finds joy in them. 13. He never gives up!! I LOVE YOU, Greg! Happy (Be-lated) Birthday!! If you're visiting today, can you drop by his BLOG and wish him a HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY? |
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants




5 comments:
Awwwww... he sounds WONDERFUL! Happy Birthday Greg! Have a GREAT day!
S...you're a wonderful sister. Thanks for making me dig for the tissues again! :-)
Love you both...C/M
Tis the season for birthdays my daughter Becky has a birtday today and my 13 is about her. He sounds like a wonderful brother. Happy Birthday Greg!
Thank you for the extremely kind words, S. As I told C, I honestly don't think I do anything special other than just trying to be a good person. I just call it me being me! L, G
Hi Susan! I just stopped in to check on you... I hope everything is okay and you are just really busy... but I'm sending some prayers your way - just in case! (miss you!)
Post a Comment