
...and isn't he WONDERFUL????
My sweet husband is out of town this week...part of the changes we've gone through recently. This new job focus has him out until about the middle of March. He's been home on the weekends--which has been wonderful.
This past weekend, we went out for what I decided was our Valentine's Dinner. I've been a bit under the weather, so I wasn't much company. But, even after 20 years of marriage, I still LOVE talking and sharing with him. It was a wonderful evening despite my not feeling so good.
I sent him an eCard today. I really didn't expect anything since we went out.
Today I had a meeting at our District Office, so I didn't get in to the school until 1:00pm. When I walked in the door several of our office people were there and they all said, "You have a gift....we want to watch you open it...go get it!" I thought it was strange as people have been getting flowers for the past two days.
When I opened it up, this adorable bear is what I found! She's a Vermont Teddy Bear and she's absolutely BEAUTIFUL! She came with the forever roses that you see in the picture and a tag saying "Happy Valentine's Day!"
She's now sitting on this bench in my family room with all my other bears.
She looks perfect there. And, he made my day! I know I've said it before, but......
Yes, I DO LOVE THAT MAN!!
Happy Valentine's Day!!
8 comments:
Oh, how precious! I've always wanted one of those cute Vermont Teddy Bears. Your hubby did good! :)
Happy Valentine's Day, Susan!
Awwwwwwww... what a sweety! Your hubby did WAY good! A surprise is always the BEST!!!
My favorite radio show gives Vermont Teddy Bears as prizes...they are beautiful aren't they? It is amazing that after so many years our husbands still are able to WOW us ;)
That is pwesus!!! Your hubby is a keeper!
Yes, a keeper is right! Mine is too after almost 24 yrs. Living a sheltered life, I've never heard of the Vermont Teddy Bears...I'll go check 'em out.
Blessings to you!
S..He is adorable and so is the sender!! Glad he made your day.
LY..C
Awwww....how sweet but I bet you would have preferred having him!
Susan, great I am so happy for you that your hubby did this for you!! I have figured it out now....YOU LOVE YOUR HUSBAND!! smile!! I am so happy because that is wonderful!! So many couples cannot seem to stay togther anymore and so it is wonderful that you two have such a great relationship. I would not know what to do without Mike. I would not know how to take the next step!! Keep it that way in your marriage always. Sandy
Post a Comment