I am wondering about your point of view on these tests. Do they help the schools achieve a common standard, or do they impeed teaching children to their full potential?
That's probably a loaded question and I do not mean it as a confrontational question. I am curious for a teacher's point of view.
Edit... I had a long post... sorry... I am just curtious.
May God bless you with an outpouring of the Holy Spirit and may He work through you in each of the student's lives that are brought to you.
That is okay. I would be WAY TIRED if I did what you do anyway! Get some sleep when you can and know what you do is wonderful!! Sandy Thanks for stopping by today!
Ohhhh and I know the STUDENTS are too! YUK! May some portion of you day be good enough to make up for the testing part!!! (how's THAT for a wish???) LOL!
7 comments:
I am wondering about your point of view on these tests. Do they help the schools achieve a common standard, or do they impeed teaching children to their full potential?
That's probably a loaded question and I do not mean it as a confrontational question. I am curious for a teacher's point of view.
Edit... I had a long post... sorry... I am just curtious.
May God bless you with an outpouring of the Holy Spirit and may He work through you in each of the student's lives that are brought to you.
\o/
That is okay. I would be WAY TIRED if I did what you do anyway! Get some sleep when you can and know what you do is wonderful!!
Sandy
Thanks for stopping by today!
OH DEAR! YUK. Hope the week goes well in spite of the testing. Have a great Wednesday~only two days to go.
BLESSINGS.
Ohhhh and I know the STUDENTS are too! YUK! May some portion of you day be good enough to make up for the testing part!!! (how's THAT for a wish???) LOL!
Hugs and prayers coming your way. Hope it went better than you anticipated.
Oh, we remember those days. Hope you're hanging in there. I'll always feel that teaching is the noblest profession.
Oh, we remember those days. Hope you're hanging in there. I'll always feel that teaching is the noblest profession.
Post a Comment