
Have you ever seen Linus sit and ponder with Charlie Brown? My favorite is when Charlie Brown shouts out "Can anyone tell me what Christmas is all about?" And Linus matter-of-factly steps up to the mike and shares the Christmas story from the Gospel.
This is no "Christmas Story" question...but it IS a "Charlie Brown" question....
CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHY MY RSS FEED DOESN'T WORK ON MY BLOG????
Melli mentioned my RSS feed doesn't seem to be working. I tried to reset it on the template. I confess I had to ask her what to do...
Now, I've been wondering for a LONG time why my blogroll doesn't show "new" posts when I tell it to do so....I'm starting to think this is all connected.
I realize this is no where as deep as the real meaning of Christmas. But, I know some of you techies out there might be my Linus...step up to the mike and talk to me.
:-)
4 comments:
I HOPE somebody helps! That would be great! Did you write Blogger?
Oh I am no help at all. But I AM happy that I figured out I had mis-linked to you and that was why i was stuck on Valentine's Day. I've missed a lot!
That lets me out...I can do some things but I don't know about that. If you get it figured out, let me know.
I have a meme posted if you'd like to participate.
BLESSINGS!!!
I'm a 'techie' but I'm afraid my field of experience does not include html. May He bring you someone who can help. :)
Post a Comment