More Info About Me

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Prayer Requests

I'm going to ask anyone who reads this post, to send up a special prayer for my SIL, Heather. She's experiencing some health issues and could use some prayers. Hope you are feeling better soon, Heather.

Also, say a special prayer for my cyberfriend, Mary. She lost her 47 year-old Father-in-Law in a tragic accident this week.

Please pray for peace for both of these situations. Thank goodness we serve a God who loves us and wants to hold us when things are rough.

Blessings!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heavenly Father - I lift up these people to You. Lord God our peace and contentment can only be found in You. Lord I ask for the healing of the body as well as the heart. Lord I would ask that You restore them to full strength and fulness of joy in You.

Thank You in advance for Your incredible mercy and grace in these lives. I ask this in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and for His glory.

Amen

Mary Jo said...

Thank you Susan. That was very thoughtful. We have definitely felt the prayers of everyone this week as my husband and his family have worked through this tragedy. God is always faithful and we trust in Him for the peace and comfort that only He can give.