More Info About Me

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Five for Five Meme

A Meme!
I was tagged with this meme by Jane over at Cozy Reader with this fun meme:


1. Five minutes to yourself...How would you spend them?
-In total SHOCK that I had five minutes (OK, I'm kidding)
-Reading
-Breathing in and out and relaxing
-Whispering a prayer
-Blogsurfing

2. Five dollars to spend...How or where would you spend it?
-Shopping at the used book store
-Giving it to one of my boys
-Visit the dollar store
-school supplies
-My daily Diet Coke visit

3. Five items in your house you could part with right now.
-The light over my dining room table
-my carpet
-my husband's dresser (it doesn't match anything)
-the dishwasher (time for a new one)
-papers, papers, papers!!

4. Five items you asolutely, positively could NEVER part with.
-my photo albums
-the church pew
-my Grandma's paintings
-the old school desk
-my computer

5. Five words you love.
-meander
-absolutely
-passion
-adorable
-unconditional

I'm going to tag Mary, Dan and KT.

5 comments:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

I loved this one. It was fun to do. I got tagged too!! I should have thought about tagging you!! But it made it to you anyway. It is almost time for you to be heading my way. Won't be long!! Sandy

Jane said...

Thanks for playing, I loved your answers. I especially liked your 5 words. Meander is a wonderful word, isn't it!

Mary Jo said...

Loved your meme!
I've posted mine!
Can't wait to see you next week!

Lazy Daisy said...

Loved your words. Have a great trip. Hope you love Sandy as much as I do...she's amazing.

kt said...

I love it!

I WILL do mine.....after a while or things settle down, whichever comes first.....if it does.