More Info About Me

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Who's YOUR Daddy????

I heard the funniest story at work today. For those of you who don't know my background, I work in a Title I school that has children from many different backgrounds and socio-economic levels. A colleague heard this from a friend at a neighboring TItle I school:

Setting: First Grade Classroom
Little Girl 1: I got a picture of my Daddy, wanna' see?

Little Girl 2: Yeah.

Little Girl 1: See? This is MY Daddy! My Mama gave me this picture.

Little Girl 2 stares at the photo and replies: That's YOUR Daddy....that's MY Daddy too! My Mama has the SAME picture!

Even though it's funny, it's also a sad commentary on the world in which we live....You can't make this stuff up, folks!

Have a GREAT day!!

2 comments:

kt said...

NO way! Really? Seriously? And the little girls didn't KNOW they were related? OMGosh! :O

Ouch!

Susan said...

You're right, they didn't know. Now whether the Mothers know is a whole other story.