![]() |
Thirteen ReasonsI'm Glad that I am not single DH is out of town this week. Being a single Mom is not something I do well. I can handle it for a week at a time, but it reminds me why God designed us to be together raising kids. Here are thirteen reasons why: 1…. I hate to cook 2. I cannot juggle well...schedules and all 3. I don't sleep well..I hear every "bump" in the night. 4. My bed's too big... 5. It's hard to KEEP saying "no" when you need to...it's easier to get a "yes" out of a single parent (in my opinion) 6. I am not good at keeping track of money and bills and stuff like that 7. I'm out of balance 8. I am not a morning person 9. The kids aren't morning people 10. I don't like communicating via email and computers. I'd rather be face to face. 11. Schedule logistics is not my thing 12. It's lonely 13. I am just not complete! I MISS you hon...we really are fine....BUT I can't wait until you get home! ;-) Links to other Thursday Thirteens! 1. Red Headed Rants and Rambles 2. The KtKronicles 3. Seeking Thin Spaces 4. Treasure of Jewels 5. V I R T U E |
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

No comments:
Post a Comment