More Info About Me

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen of my FAVORITE LOVE Songs

What can I say? I'm sappy. I LOVE music and I especially LOVE to hear a great LOVE song...here are 13 of my favorites in no particular order:

1. I Want to Know Where Love Is (Foreigner)

2. Still the One (Shania Twain)

3. It's Your Love (Tim McGraw/Faith Hill)

4. Unchained Melody (The Righteous Brothers)

5. Desperado (The Eagles)

6. When I Fall in Love (Nat King Cole--Celine Dion)

7. Your Song (Elton John)

8. Because You Love Me (Celine Dion)

9. After All (Al Jarreau)

10. Can't Help Falling in Love (Elvis Presley)

11. Everything I Own (Bread)

12. I Honestly Love You (Olivia Newton John)

13. I Will Always Love You (Whitney Houston)

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



15 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Thursday Thirteen sounds like fun. I think I'll join in. :)

Susan said...

That'd be GREAT, MOUSIE!!! Can you put html code in your journal???

kt said...

HEY! Where'd you get THAT code from? lol I need some new ones!

great songs too! ;o)

Lazy Daisy said...

Wow, love songs....how nice! You have quite an assortment too. Thanks for coming by this morning!

Susan said...

Go to the link that is below my Th 13... and you will see it....she has some nice ones.

Lynn said...

What about IF by Bread?....and Color My World by Chicago?...sorry I thought it would be hard to think of favorite love songs....now they are coming back...maybe I'll do one next week;-) DS1 commented that I had too many Thrusday 13s back to back so I stopped for a bit, as I haven't had much time to sit down and blog. Thanks for bring back some good memories..of songs:-)

Lynn said...

oops! I meant DD1.....I only have one DS don't I.....I think it's going to be a long day!

Susan said...

Those are all great songs...it's hard to narrow down to only 13!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, last time I checked, there was only ONE ds in your house! ;-)

Dan said...

Wow, I thought I knew my sister so well yet she neglected to list an Air Supply song or a Journey song. Thought for sure there would be at least one from each.

Susan said...

Oh boy, do I have to add a post for you too, Dan??? It was a hard list to narrow down!!!

Dan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dan said...

A post for me would be a nice thing. Since your household there seems to get so much airplay. I at least deserve a mention or two. :-)

Yeah ok I had to delete the first post and redo it because I do not like silly spelling errors.

Lynn said...

Gosh, he's right Susan, how could you forget AirSupply! I stlll remember your screams of excitement when we saw them at the Ohio State fair;-)

Susan said...

OK, OK you two....now my secret is OUT!!! I could do my 13 favorite Air Supply songs...but I'm not even sure they HAD 13 songs!!!!

Dan said...

At least not 13 that anyone knew. They had to fill an album or two to get their few number one hits they had. :-)