More Info About Me

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

We need your VOTE again!

My boys are at it again. This time the video contest they entered is sponsored by CBS. The winning video had to lip synch to this song (that I don't like) and submit a one minute video. The winner will be shown on the Grammy's and gets $5,000. They worked really hard on it and need your help cause voting is 33% of the score. There will be four separate voting windows and the first one is open now. (Read: I'll be asking you to vote three more times after this!)

This one is even easier than the last, you just click on the link and hit "vote". No registration or anything. I appreciate it if you can help!
Here is the link:  Matt Kissed a Girl

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Until she fixes it. Here is the correct link:

http://www.cbs.com/specials/grammys/moment/video_player.php?vid=407


Please go vote for us!

Melli said...

voted voted voted... will continue! Boys - in case Mom didn't tell ya - I think it's GOOD! I woulda voted for it even if she didn't ask me to! Hope ya win!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

I voted and will again!! I could not believe that he had the nerve to appear in a dress..I think that is quite gutsy for him...What boys you have!!

Mrs. LC said...

umm awkwardddd haha

and I hate to admit this but as much as I don't like those lyrics, whenever I hear that song it gets stuck in mt head!!

voted and will continue to :)

Connie Barris said...

I will be happy to....

Connie Barris said...

WOW... now that was intense