DS 4 and Great Grandma (2000)
Aww! Look at your lil' pilgrims! Cutiness at it's core!Happy WW to you! Enjoy your day!
My goodness to see how they have grown! Time sure does fly...
You are RIGHT! They ARE still fun to look at! I bet THEY think so too! How cuuuuuute!
Growing up so fast!! Sometimes I wish that i could go back IF just for a little bit of time. Hug and kiss them and tell them how much mommy loves them...I know i can do that now but it would not be the same. Thanks for the pictures. Sandy
So sweet! Sometimes I just want to freeze time and keep them little like that, but I know I can't!
What precious pictures, Susan!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Aww! Look at your lil' pilgrims! Cutiness at it's core!
Happy WW to you! Enjoy your day!
My goodness to see how they have grown! Time sure does fly...
You are RIGHT! They ARE still fun to look at! I bet THEY think so too! How cuuuuuute!
Growing up so fast!! Sometimes I wish that i could go back IF just for a little bit of time. Hug and kiss them and tell them how much mommy loves them...I know i can do that now but it would not be the same. Thanks for the pictures. Sandy
So sweet! Sometimes I just want to freeze time and keep them little like that, but I know I can't!
What precious pictures, Susan!
Post a Comment