More Info About Me

Friday, November 09, 2007

Friday's Feast

Here's the code to play along

Appetizer
Which snack do you like to get when you go to the movies?

Most definitely it's POPCORN with butter. I know it's horrible for you when you eat it there and like that...but it's YUMMY!

Soup
What year did you start using the internet?

We were living in South Tampa, so that would have been 1990/91.

Salad
What is your first name in Pig Latin? (Here’s how to speak it if you don’t already know!)

USAN-SAY

Main Course
Name something you are picky about.

Food. I don't like many cooked veggies.

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: I ____ ____ yesterday and I ____ ____ today.

I lifted weights yesterday and I HURT LIKE HECK today!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, nice Friday post! I am so looking forward to sleeping just for 1 hour on saturday, but Sundays I teach preschool sunday classes, its all good though! I enjoyed your blog! Come stop by my blog if you can!

Have a great Friday!

DEB

Lazy Daisy said...

Good for you my little weight lifter. I've posted a stress test for you...just in case you need a good laugh. Hurray for the weekend.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

And you don't like the smell of tea!! i have a hard time understanding that one since i just love the smell of it!! BUT we are all different right? Lifting weights wow..you are going to be some muscle woman soon. Sandy

Anonymous said...

Fun post! Popcorn is the best for movies! We are going to pop some and have a family movie night tonight!

Amy L Buitendyk said...

So happy to hear you are still doing the working out with the weights! Hurting from that is a good feeling though - really!

samurai said...

Man I could go for some movie theater popcorn right now... but without the butter... never did get into that.

Glad to hear that you are sore today, that would mean that you had a good workout yesterday. ;)

Hope your Bucs have a good weekend...

Geaux Panthers!

Melli said...

Whooo hooo! Build those muscles woman! :) And then... eat your veggies!!! (maybe you can follow it up with some theater popcorn!)

Linda said...

Popcorn can't get any better than the movie theater type!!!

I'm impressed you are lifting weights. I'll be starting a health program soon at my local YMCA. I'm sure weight training will be part of my program.

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Icenay ostpay, Usansay.

Jennifer Swanepoel said...

I don't care for cooked veggies either. What I *have* found to be good, and you might like, is to cut up zucchini and brocolli, drizzle them with olive oil and roast them in the oven for a few minutes. They keep their crunch nicely. Then I douse them with a sauce made from Italian salad dressing and parmesan cheese. SO GOOD!

Bellezza said...

Yeah, I'm not much on cooked veggies either. But, buttered popcorn? Or, better yet, CARAMEL popcorn? That can be my vegetable of choice.