We are definitely passing something around our house! DS 2 has been sick all weekend. He still has this rash and is waiting to get a diagnosis from the doctor. DSs 3 and 4 also were home today. DH ran "Sick Bay".
Last night, when everyone was moping around here not feeling well....DS 4 said, "Someday I'm going to tell my kids and grandkids about this." I said, "About what?" He said, "When we were all sick and M had a rash."
Um. OK, you do that....
You never know when you'll make a memory!
13 comments:
Well that made me smile!! Making memories over everyone being sick and having a rash!! I guess we make memories over all kinds of silly things. Hope no one else gets sick..Sandy
LOL! That is soooo funny! WHY in the WORLD would he think this was noteworthy?
I'm bettin' that rash is Scarlett Fever! I bet he has strep and it's gone to Scarlett Fever! My Mathew had it 4 times when he was younger! Silly child NEVER knows when his throat hurts!
I'm betting on strep, too! I bet he passed it to all of you. My sister got strep and they told her that she didn't have it - false negative... She ended up with bumps on her legs for about a year... get some antibiotics and pass 'em around!!!
Oh the memories!! heheee
That cracks me up...with ALL that those boys get into, he's gonna remember THIS? I bet you will, too, now that he's mentioned it! :)
Love you! :)
I hope everyone is feeling better soon so you can make some happier memories. Get it out of your systems by next week!
LOL! What a memory that will be! ;) Hope you are all feeling better as fast as possible! You're in my prayers!
It's amazing what makes memories. Hope everyone is feeling better soon!!
I remember when our oldest had a birthday....we bought the cake and the present and said, Happy Birthday, we are going to bed cause we are both sick....Awww...memories are made of these!
We've been sick too.
Sending healthy thoughts your way!
So being sick isn't great memory but it is one.
Sorry you have something that is being passed around. I hope it clears up soon!
Just me again coming to see if everyone is better now..Sandy
HI Susan, Hope everyone is feeling better today.My husband caught a cold from one of the grands and is on medicine..It can spread around the family...I got my shoes in the mail yesterday.Thanks for sending them..Off to cook my hubby a steak for dinner. Take care, Baba
Post a Comment