More Info About Me

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Wordless Wednesday---I LOVE Spring!!


9 comments:

samurai said...

My youngest keeps asking me, "how many more days until Spring?" - She wants to know because someone told her that Hershey Park would be open in the Spring. :)

Amanda said...

Absolutely beautiful! No flowers here yet!

Crissybug said...

Beautiful!!!!

Jennifer Swanepoel said...

Sigh. I wish I could grow flowers. Even potted ones. I kill any plant that comes within 3 feet of me. I'll have to enjoy the public gardens and local parks, I suppose!

Greg and Christie said...

Spring is beautiful but my allergies sure get the best of me.
Stll, I love all the new blooms of the season.

C~

Susan said...

Thanks for sharing that beauty.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flowers!

Anonymous said...

I am excited for spring too! I love all the pretty colored flowers! Great photo.

Melli said...

Isn't that gorgeous! The weather has been SO warm and spring-like the past 3 days here! I've been outside and just LOVING the weather! Tomorrow it's supposed to get cold again -- so I want to get out and do some more yard work today! COME ON SPRING!!! I'm READY!!!