More Info About Me

Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday Feast 5



Friday Feast---Thatsa' Lotta' Thoughta'!


Appetizer

Name two things that made you smile this week.
**Having lunch with a friend that I rarely get to see.
** Listening to DS 4 tell me why " the color red should be outlawed" (an upcoming blog for sure)
Soup

Fill in the blank: Don't you hate it when ________?
You can't think of a thing to BLOG about????
Salad

When you can't go to sleep, what is your personal remedy to help yourself drift into Lullabyland?
I usually "sing to myself" in my head....or sometimes I start to pray...
Main Course

What is something about which you've always wondered but have not yet found a good answer?
WHY do bad things happen to good people????
Dessert

What is your favorite pasta dish?
I'm like Garfield: LASAGNA!!

7 comments:

Dan said...

I can hardly wait to hear why the color Red should be outlawed. This ought to be good.

Dan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane said...

Oh, please do let us know why red should be outlawed....I can't wait!
Delicious feast. Come and sup with me.

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

We need to hear about the red. And, you are a Hoosier at heart, an Honorary Sagamore of the Wabash, for referring to Garfield (his creator and studio is in this city, his hometown.)

Anonymous said...

Oh boy!! I can't wait to hear why red should be outlawed! I'm not fond of red, myself. As long as we can keep pink, I'm good!

samurai said...

I am very grateful that we have an eternity to dig in and explore those kinds of questions. :)

I too am looking forward to hearing about why red should be outlawed. :) I always just thought it made things go faster... hmm

Melli said...

Well, I really can't wait to get up top to that RED post -- but first -- did you go to Daisy's FF? She said when SHE prays Satan puts her to sleep! ROFL! Could be I reckon! I know I do my "serious" prayin' in the morning when I'm wide awake! At night I just like to converse with God.