More Info About Me

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

DS 1--Doin' What He LOVES-Album Photos








11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now those are some wonderful photos! I love the first one (black and white).

Thanks so much for adding me to your blogroll! That's so sweet of ya! I added you yesterday. :o)

Tammy said...

Those are great Susan! I just scrolled to your last post to catch up...sounds like he's in a Christian "rock" band? Anyway, those are very cool album cover shots. It's so great when younger people can find a way to serve using a talent they love.

Blessings! :)

Anonymous said...

Fun! He sure looks like a musician! :)

They found a photographer that really knew how to capture that energy / look that musicians have. Good luck to them! And I look forward to hearing more about what they are up to.

Unknown said...

Guess I haven't been reading your blog enough...didn't know you had a musician in the family. Definitely the B&W...very striking. Mine is up too on My Photo Blog.

Jane said...

WOW, what a cutie. I wish them great success.

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Cool stuff.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

What a hunk you have there!! These are the pictures you said that you would share I bet!! Hmm!! Thanks for letting us see too..Sandy

Baba said...

Hi Susan,...Thanks for stopping by my blog today...Good luck to all the guys!! Talent is God Given !!!
Baba

Jill said...

Susan- These photos are wonderful! Love the black and white.

Melli said...

Ohhhhh NIIIIIICE! The B&W one is GREAT!!! (he LOOKS like star material to me!)

The Bass Player's Wife said...

Oh Susan, these really are good. Fantastic stuff.