More Info About Me

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Here He Is...

Although he didn't make it over the bar, DS 3 showed such character and sportsmanship yesterday (see post below). He stayed until the bitter end to be there for his teammates and he has goals to make it the next time. I am glad I was there to see it and I couldn't be MORE PROUD of him!






8 comments:

Melli said...

Awww! YAY for him! He'll get there! I just know he will! What spirit!

allie. said...

He's a winner in every way that counts

samurai said...

That is so cool! As a young man on a track team i would watch the pole vaulters and decided that "Nope! Never! Not Me!" lol

I think it is a real encouragement to see such determination and pursuit of his goals!

Carmen said...

Love the first photo! It's such a good shot of him...you should enlarge it and scrapbook it. I admire just the fact he pole vaults...heights are not my thing...unless there's something yummy to eat up there. =D

Jill said...

Now THAT'S what a true winner is.... I know you are so proud!

Anonymous said...

He's so dedicated!! I know he'll get over that bar soon...give him a big high 5 for G'ma!

Beth said...

That's awesome, Susan! Hope you are feeling better!

Kelly said...

Yay! And honestly wouldn't you rather have someone with awesome sportsmenship, than the one who went over the bar, but was a jerk to everyone else?