More Info About Me

Friday, February 06, 2009

CBS Called and My Boys Need YOUR VOTES!

Thank you ALL for your votes and support. The video was #4! This means that they did not make the cut for the top three. We are so touched by so much support. And I'm sure they'll be on another venture in no time. :-) Susan


OK everyone...here's the scoop....

CBS called my boys yesterday and told them that they want to fly the person from the top 3 videos out to LA to shoot a promo video!!!!!!!!!!!!! As you might expect, they are over the moon with excitement at the prospect....BUT.....

While that may make you think that they are IN, nothing's sure until 3pm EST TODAY (Friday, Feb. 6th). The only thing we know for SURE is that they are in the top 5 right now.

WILL you PLEASE vote TODAY?? Will you consider linking back to this post and ask your friends to vote? Can you email a few people and ask them to VOTE too???? We need a REAL PUSH here. We appreciate anything you can do to help and everything you've done this far!

Hopefully we'll have GREAT news to share later today when we find out the top 3.

Here is the link to vote.


8 comments:

Linda said...

This is GREAT!!! I voted and posted about the contest on my blog.

Good Luck!!!

Just me~Bobbie Jo said...

I have been voting like crazy for your boys! I think there video is great & funny! My daughter thinks your son is cute! :)

Just me~Bobbie Jo said...

Bummer that they didn't get it! bI really liked their video-thought it was funny! Oh well-next time!

Anonymous said...

How do I vote once I get there????? I am so technically challenged!!!

Melli said...

So? So? SO?????? WHAT's the NEWS??? Awwwwww c'mon... you can't just leave us hangin' here!

Susan said...

They came in FOURTH, Melli! I was so sad for them. But I am so proud that they made it to the finals. The sad thing is that their video was kicked out by one that isn't near the quality...but that's a lesson, isn't it? I mean they knew it was based on votes. A lot can skew that.

Thanks for your support.

:-) Susan

Jen S. said...

I'm sorry they didn't make it!

Did I ever respond to your question? I can't remember. Anyway, you asked me when it was that I changed my blog URL- it's been several months. I renamed it a few weeks ago, but the address was kept the same.

gmeadow.blogspot.com

kreed said...

Oh! So close! I can't wait until they hit it big and I can read all about it on your blog!